Friday, September 05, 2008

man's best fren

i remember growing up, i always wanted a white mice as pet
yup the tikus putih yg biasenyer org guna for lab experiment tu
why white mice? i think they cute n clean sbb kaler putih
but my parents thinks i'm too young to handle the responsibility of taking care of pet
so i never had a real proper lil animal to take care of
kucheng2 yg suki-suki ati dtg menempel kat umah x yah ckp la

when i was living with Puteri in Vista, she had a couple of hamster
so we (me, Puteri n Muni) co-own them, sharing the responsibilities
i love them to bits
it became part of my stress reliever
my source of entertainment
n apparently a very good listener too

towards the end of our stay together, Puteri offer to let me have them but i was flying home
there are no ways i can smuggle them pass the security check
i can't imagine how the guards will react seeing the xray of my hand carry bag
2 small bony structures gerak2
n i dun wan to expose them to radiation
x psl nnt increase risk kna cancer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
mama ham n papi ham

i was thinking of getting a couple of it before the summer hols
but having nobody to take care of it for 2 months doused my intention
plus it's not dat cheap

or mayb i can finally get the white mice i always wanted
or a fish like Lizzy's Sir Leonard
cam sronok kalu ade pet to play with kn?

No comments: